Rare Vintage Ceramic Man on Toilet Figural
Rare Vintage Ceramic Man on Toilet Figural
This whimsical vintage ceramic figurine is a must have in your bathroom (a unique conversation piece wall mount.) This original ceramic figurine depicting a man in a toilet, with the engraving “Good-Bye Cruel World”, with one hand on the flush chain. A whimsical collector's item from many decades ago. Remains highly sought after by people searching for unique finds for their vintage collectibles or to give as a gift for that special person who has everything but this piece. Paint is in excellent condition and this is a relatively rare find. It still has the original "Japan" paper label on bottom.
Design: three dimensional wall mounted or standing
Maker: NAPCO originals, By Giftcraft
Condition: It is a vintage piece and therefore has not been clean. Some people like the patina and some don’t but will leave that to the new owner to decide. Otherwise the piece is in good condition.
Approximate measurements: H: 5”, W: 3”, D: 4”
Please allow 7 business days to process order in addition to shipping time.
Thank you for visiting Jewelry Bubble today.
Shipping & Returns
Please read before buying
Shipping, Returns and Refund Policy:
Thank you for purchasing our product(s) from Jewelry Bubble.
If you are not totally happy with a purchase for any reason, We invite You to review our refund and return policy.
The following terms and conditions apply to any items You purchase from Us:
1. Returns Conditions
All return requests must be approved by Jewelry Bubble before being sent to our distribution center.Please go over our return policy beforehand.
Please ensure that the following conditions are met in order for the goods to be returnable:
(1) The return request must be made within two days after receipt of the order.
(2) Returns must be in the same condition in which they were received (unwashed, unworn, unused, and unaltered).
Please ensure that no tags are removed from the merchandise:
(3) The items are still in their original packaging.
(4) Items that are damaged, faulty, or inaccurate must be reported within one day after delivery. (Please keep in mind that if such things are not reported in a timely manner, we will not offer store credit.
The following items are not returnable:
(1) The provision of goods tailored to your demands or clearly personalized (e.g., customized jewelry).
(2) The sale of goods that cannot be returned due to health or hygiene concerns and were opened after delivery (e.g., bodysuits, swimwear, underwear).
In our sole discretion, we retain the right to deny returns of any goods that do not fulfill the aforementioned return requirements.
You must bear the expense and risk of returning the goods to us. You should not mail the goods until you have submitted a return request and received the return address.
We are not liable for goods that are damaged or lost during the return transit. As a result, we suggest using an insured and trackable postal service. We are unable to provide a refund until we have received the goods or evidence of return delivery.
(1) Returns are handled within 5-7 business days after receiving your item(s) at our Distribution Center.
Note: We ship directly from our suppliers' warehouses in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, and Singapore.
(2) Refunds: Your account will be credited with the refund. Credits can be used to pay for new orders or withdrawn to the original account or card from which you paid previously.
(3) Pre-paid return labels are not provided by Jewelry Bubble.
(4) You must pay the shipping costs for returned and exchanged merchandise.
(1) First, please contact us to request a return, describe the issue in detail, and supply images or videos of the damaged goods.
(2) Return the items to our distribution location in the same condition you received them.
(3) For returned shipments to us, provide a tracking number, URL, return shipping rates, shipping receipt, and logistics information picture.
(4) Refunds are completed within 5-7 business days after receiving your item(s) at our Distribution Center.
4. Get in touch
If you have any questions about our return and refund policy, please contact us.
Email us at email@example.com.
In terms of Antiques, Vintage Collectibles, and Pre-Owned Listings:
Please keep in mind that all antique, vintage, and second-hand products will naturally exhibit signs of age. Do not expect perfection. You are not buying a brand new item. All antique or vintage items are used and sold as-is.
Please keep in mind that unless otherwise noted, goods do not contain original packaging or certifications. The word "vintage" refers to goods that are at least 20 years old. The look of the object and the knowledge we presently have about its history may be used to determine its age.
Our descriptions are written to be simple and accurate in describing the product and anything else that consumers may need to know. If you need any further information, please contact us, and we will gladly help you.
Please carefully examine all of the photographs. We will make every effort to point out any noticeable flaws that go beyond regular antique or vintage wear and tear. If anything is significant, we will make it clear in the description.
Dimensions and measurements are simply estimates and should be regarded as such.
The cost of return shipping is entirely the responsibility of the buyer and is not refundable.
Please provide return tracking information so that the return may be tracked. If you do not, your request for a refund will be null and invalid.